Friday, 10 May 2013

NYX Powder Blush in Angel...

Hello Dears,

I have previously posted about my love for NYX products. I just think they're such amazing quality for an unbelievably low price. Along side their Mega Shine Lip glosses, some of my favourite NYX products are definitely their Powder Blushes. I've posted about 2 of my favourites before (you can read those posts HERE and HERE) and I love this blush just as much!


Angel is a very pretty peachy pink blush that is nice for days when you want to go for a slightly more natural look. It hasn't got any shimmer or glitter through it but it does have a slightly pearly finish to it which I think is just lovely.


The formula of this blush is amazing. Its very buttery soft to the touch and extremely pigmented. Like the other NYX blushes, a little goes a long way.


As you can see, it looks slightly darker and quite matte in the pan but you can see that gorgeous sheen in the swatch above.  On the cheeks it gives the prettiest flushed look. You don't really need a highlighter with this one. I still use one because I have a highlighter addiction but I like to pick a more subtle one, like my Stila Highlighting Duo in Kitten. The finish of this just looks quite glowy on the cheeks without being over the top. I've found it to be a great blush to use when I'm not sure what blush to use, if you know what I mean. Its got quite a natural tone to it that means it will go with any makeup look.

These blushes cost £5.50 (bargain!!) and are available in the UK from NYX Cosmetics UK




No comments:

Post a Comment