Sunday, 12 May 2013

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss...

Hello Dears,

I had a whole pile of empties that I recently back to mac-ed. If you dont know what Back To Mac is, its where you can take 6 empty mac products back to them and they will give you a free lipstick! Its really good. I actually had enough to get 3 lipsticks and this was one of the ones I chose.


Coral Bliss is an entirely appropriate name for this lipstick. Im not usually a fan of coral to be honest. I dont really like the colour orange in general but something drew me to this. Probably the fact that I was getting it for free so if I hated it, its not such a big deal!

However, I dont hate it, far from it. I actually love it. A lot. I think this will be one of my favourite summer lipsticks. Its a very pretty peachy coral that has a slight milky look to it. Now I know that might sound horrible but its not. Its actually very flattering on my super pale skin tone. It doesnt make me look any more washed out than I already am and its also doesnt make me look like a clown.


Look at it, its just so pretty! Im so surprised by how much I love this. I dont like to try to explain formulas of Mac lipsticks because, to be honest, I dont really know what i'm talking about but this is one of the Cremesheen lipsticks which appears to be my favourite formula. Its certainly the one I own the most of. Its very creamy and not at all drying on the lips. Its nicely pigmented and lasts well too. If you're thinking of trying out a coral lipstick but, like me aren't really sure where to start or are a bit afraid of them, this one is definitely worth a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment