Sunday, 28 April 2013

Sleek Powder Blush in Mirrored Pink...

Hello Dears,

I was in Superdrug recently and had myself a little swatch-a-thon. One of the things that caught my eye was this little beauty from Sleek.


I have a couple of Sleek blushes and I love them (one of which is reviewed here). The pigmentation is outstanding and I generally love the finishes and lasting power. This is no exception.

Mirrored Pink is part of the Aqua Collection which was recently released which takes its inspiration from all things aquatic. The one thing that really caught my eye was this blush and i'm so glad I picked it up.


This is a gorgeous cool toned rosy pink. If you like Rose Gold blush, you'll more than likely love this. On my pale skin, I find the colour of this suits me more than Rose Gold which is much more warm toned.

Its the finish of this that makes it really outstanding. It's shot through with a silver shimmer. It's not glittery though, it just gives a really lovely sheen. I love highlighters with a passion and usually always wear one...not with this blush though, I just dont need it, the sheen from this is enough.


This blush is extremely pigmented as well. A very VERY light hand is needed with this. I think it would be quite easy to go overboard with this one but if used lightly, its really gorgeous.

I can also get 7-8 hours wear time from it and I have combo/oily skin. The fact that this only costs £4.49 is also amazing. Its just such a great price for such an outstanding product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment