Wednesday, 24 April 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Tea Rose...

Hello Dears,

I recently picked up a few things from NYX Cosmetics. I love NYX, I'm always impressed with the quality of the products as, lets be honest, quite often, when products dont cost much, the quality isnt that great. Thats not the case with NYX though.

I picked up a few of their their Mega Shine Lip Glosses, one of which is in the shade Tea Rose


Let me start by saying, I have quite a few of these glosses and I LOVE them. I love everything about them. I love the fake cherry sweetie smell, I love the glossy formula, I love the wear time. The packaging. EVERYTHING.


Quite often I find the names of NYX products dont really fit with the colour of the product (their Beige Mega Shine Lip Gloss thats anything but beige coloured is a quite famous example) but in this case, Tea Rose is quite an appropriate name. This is a lovely, easy to wear rosy pink. Unlike some of the other NYX lip glosses that I have (one of which is reviewed here), it doesn't have any shimmer, making it a good option of you want to try one of these glosses but aren't a fan of glitter.

I find that while its not the most opaque lipgloss, its still got quite a lot of pigmentation, making it easy to wear on its own without a lipstick and still get a nice amount of colour.


This is just a great, every day pink colour. I think it suits my Snow White pale skin and doesnt wash me out or make me look like a clown. 

I also get about 4 hours wear time from this. It will survive a cup of tea but not an apple. The formula is lovely, its not sticky at all but doesn't slide around on the lips. It's just lovely.

If you live in the UK, you can get these here and they only cost £7. Bargain for such a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment