Saturday, 30 March 2013

Insta-Nails - Post 1

Hello Dears,

Today I thought I would do a little post involving 2 of my favourite things...nails and Instagram

I love Instagram. I don't kid myself that the pictures I post are all that exciting but there's something so addictive about it.

Quite often I post pictures of what nail polish I'm wearing so I thought I could turn it into a little feature on the blog.

The picture below is my current manicure, featuring 2 Nails Inc polishes - Baker Street and Pinkie Pink

Baker Street is the most vibrant and bright royal blue colour. I have lusted after this for so long. The quality of this is great, it's opaque in one coat (though I have 2 on in the photo below)

Pinkie Pink is Nails Incs breast cancer awareness polish. It's a STUNNING pink glitter. It's the kind of glitter I imagine Barbie would love. It's so pretty....soooo pretty. The picture below is 2 coats.


If you want to check out my photos on Instagram, you can find me there @jillnotgill or by clicking on the link at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment