Sunday, 13 January 2013

Topshop Nail Polish Loves...

Hello Dears,

I havent tried any Topshop makeup before but it gets a really good name so I thought it was about time I jumped on the band wagon. My first purchases are two nail polishes that I am really impressed with.

The colours are gorgeous and the quality is great. I have layered them in the pictures below but the blue/purple one was opaque in 2 coats. I'd say that its what I had hoped Max Factor Fantasy Fire would be (I was left quite disappointed with that one).

The polishes are called Plume (the bluey purple) and Razzmatazz (the silver glitter)


I've just got a new camera so i'm still messing around with settings so the pictures aren't that great. It was quite difficult to get a colour accurate photo that shows the gorgeous glitter. The pictures above are both true to life colour. The second ones blurry but it shows the glitters reflective colour quite nicely.  It reminds me of a glittery starry sky.

I cant wait to pick up some more of these nail polishes and to check out more of the topshop line in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment