Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil...

Hello Dears,

I was kind of late on the Caudalie band wagon. I'll be honest, one smell of that beauty elixr thing]that everyone seems to love and I thought I'd never like the brand! The scent of that was just horrible to me!

However, I've been converted by the Caudalie Divine Oil.


This is an amazing product. Described as a multi purpose oil that can be used on your face, hair, nails, body, this really is a wonder product.

After one use I was hooked. My skin was so soft, I couldn't believe it. I was a devotee to body shop body butters and i've tried all manor of moisturisers but nothing compares to this. I get quite dry skin on my upper arms and elbows. The first time I used this I put it on before bed, it sunk into my skin almost instantly and when I woke up the next day, my skin was the softest I ever remember it.

(please excuse the dirty mirror!)

A really excellent feature of this is that, lovely packaging aside, it comes with a spray pump so you're not going to get that annoying "oh no I've poured out too much and wasted such an expensive product" feeling. It also means that it is sprayed lightly on the skin, meaning that there is no greasy oily feeling afterwards.

I can't describe scents so I won't even try. Trust me when I say that this smells amazing - luxurious, grown up, sexy. 

Like i've said. this is a wonder product. It's one I cant imagine ever living without. It costs £27 (from SpaceNK) for 100ml so its definitely not cheap but its so effective I think its absolutely worth it. 

You hardly need to use any of it each time either. I've had the bottle pictured since October, using it at least twice every week and you can see the amount i've used!

Not much else to say on this one really. If you're looking for a luxury product that will actually deliver amazing results, give this one a try. I promise you wont regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment