Sunday, 19 August 2012

OPI Nothin Mousie Bout It Love...

Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It, from OPI's Minnie Mouse collection, is a clear polish which is infused with the tiniest pink glitter as well as big glitter hearts. LOVE. I've developed a bit of a thing for glitter polishes lately and this will be no exception. I absolutely love this. It is such a cute polish which calls on the inner girlie girl in me. I doubt i'd wear this by itself but I've layered in here with Chanel Rose Insolent.

ahh look at the hearts!


If you're not into the hearts, you could use it for the fine glitter only as the hearts are actually quite fiddly to place and don't appear to attach to the brush that easily. Thats my only criticism of it and it's really just me being picky, though it would be nice if the hearts were easier to place. That being said, this polish has absolutely been love at first sight for me.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment