Tuesday, 21 August 2012

MAC Star Wonder Mineralize Skinfinish...



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Star Wonder was released as part of this summers Heavenly Creature collection. On the MAC website, its described as a "Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearl".  I've seen swatches on other blogs where its definitely more plum but on my skin this comes up a really pretty pale pearly pink.



This is just so pretty to look at in the pan, all the pink and gold and purple swirls...lush. 

This is a really pretty colour. I know that these are usually used as a highlight but on my pale skin its a really pretty pink blush. I wouldn't use this over the top of a blush as the colour shows up very well on me.


The two photos above were taken in natural light and show the colour accurately on my skin. You can see, not much plum but pretty none the less. If you're not a fan of glitter I'd stay away from this though as it does have tiny flecks of glitter through it. You should also be aware that this product can highlight your pores and so it's best used sparingly.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment