Friday, 17 August 2012

I adore MAC Viva Glam V...


I recently treated myself to this little beauty from MAC - Viva Glam V and I have to say, this has become my go to lipstick these days.


I have spent rather a lot of money on MAC recently - a MAC section has recently opened up at my local Debenhams - good for my makeup habit, bad for my bank balance. I've been justifying this purchase though by telling myself that its ok since all the profits from these lipsticks go to the MAC Aids Fund so really, i'm not feeding a ridiculous addiction, i'm giving to charity...shh...that's my story and i'm sticking to it.


Lame excuses aside, this really is one of the most gorgeous colours. Its a beautiful neutral pink with the most gorgeous pearly finish. I Love this. Words can't describe how much I love this. It is my ideal neutral pink colour. I usually always add a gloss on top of lipstick but with this I just don't think it's needed. It has the prettiest shiny finish. I love this so much. 


The photos just don't do this justice. If you're looking for a pinky nude lipstick, do yourself a favour and pick this up...do it...you wont regret it.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment