Saturday, 21 July 2012

MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow...



I recently picked up MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe. As the name suggests this is a gorgeous taupe colour. I love how in certain lights it has an almost purple iridescent glow about it. Since this is a frost shadow it has the most lovely sheen without being too over the top.


I really love using this in conjunction with my Stila Kitten eyeshadow to create a smokey eye. Its also quite a versatile colour which can be used for a simple day look or easily built up to make a more dramatic look. As you would expect, the pigmentation is excellent with this.




I also love how easily blendable this colour is. Much like MAC Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow I find that the more I blend this colour, the more brown tones come through.

I picked up a few MAC eyeshadows recently but I think this is definitely my favourite. It's a great all round colour and I honestly don't think I own anything thats quite like it.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment