Monday, 23 July 2012

Lovesick Revlon Kissable Balm Stain...

After posting about the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains at the weekend, I just couldn't resist stopping in at Boots to have another look at the different colours and, of course, I picked up this little beauty.




This time, I picked up the one in Lovesick which is a gorgeous bright pink. And when I say bright...I mean bright...this bad boy is practically fluorescent!


The texture and consistency of this little "crayon" is the same as the one in Honey. It is slightly sticky at first but very smooth to put on and it doesn't drag on my lips. This colour on me is a bright bright pink but it appears to have slightly more purple in it when I wear it on my lips as opposed to a swatch. I have actually read online that others found these didn't look the same on their lips as it did when they swatched it. For me, it is different but only very slightly.

yeah, my lipstick clashes with my top...what about it?

Also, unlike Honey, this does stain my lips. It lasts a good 3-4 hours before the glossy look properly wears off and what is left is a pink stain that, while not as glossy or "lipstick looking" as the product is when its first applied, it is still very bright.


Now, when I say it stains my lips, I mean it REALLY stains my lips. As in my fool proof makeup remover wouldn't take the colour away, makeup wipes wouldn't do it, and even soap struggled. It did eventually come off but I was left with a stain on my lips for about a day after using this so be warned...this really does what it says on the tin.


The picture below is of the swatch above and I just rubbed it quite a few times to see if it would come off. It wouldnt, this does act like a lip stain, something that I didn't really find with Honey.




These are still on offer from Boots for £5.99 so if you're interested in picking any of these up, take advantage of that price while you can.


Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment