Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Back To The Fuchsia...

I've become obsessed with lip glosses recently...well more obsessed than usual that is. One of my current obsessions is this little beauty by Benefit.



As soon as I saw this at the Benefit counter I knew it had to be mine. Back To The Fuchsia is one of the Ultra Shine lip glosses and this little baby is true to that name!


Back To The Fuchsia is a gorgeous bright pink with micro glitter through it. It is so shiny and sparkly and when I first saw it, I just fell in love. The colour of this is so vibrant and I was so pleased to see that it didn't sacrifice colour pay off for shine - all too often, super shiny lip glosses are shiny but not that well pigmented. I also really like that though there is a lot of glitter, it is super micro fine.




I also really like that this comes with a brush applicator as opposed to the usual foam one. I feel that this makes it easier when layering this on top of lipstick. I really like this over lipstick too, it's great at adding another dimension to it.



Check out that sparkly shine! The formula of this is great as well. Its smooth and not sticky at all. I will definitely be picking up some more of these. 

These cost £14 and I got mine at Debenhams.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment