Friday, 20 July 2012

A Great Contour Colour for Pale Skin...

I have really pale skin and so one of the hardest things to find is a good contour colour. To give you a frame of reference, I'm usually always the palest foundation colour, in fact, sometimes the palest colour is too dark for me. I very rarely use bronzer and when I do I have to be really careful as it ends up looking orange on me very very easily. With that in mind, using a bronzer to contour is a definite no no, unless I want orange stripy cheeks. Enter NYX powder blush in Taupe.


As you can see from the state of it, this isn't exactly a new product for me. I've actually had it for a couple of months and I love it. Before I found this, I didn't bother much with contouring, simply because any colour I tried seemed to be either too dark or too orange on me.

I think this is the perfect contour colour for pale skin. It is a cool toned taupe colour that blends really easily. It is well pigmented without being too dark and it's easy to control how much colour you get from the product. 


I love this and I will definitely re-purchase. It has quickly become a staple in my every day makeup routine and now, I don't know how I didn't bother contouring before. The difference that an appropriate product can make is unbelievable.

NYX powder blushes cost £5.50 each and I got this through the NYX Cosmetics UK Website.

Jill x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this blog post!! I'm also really pale and have struggled to find a good contour powder! I've searched the internet so many times and haven't heard of this product until now, so thank you SO much!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I know what it's like not to be able to use the most commonly used contour products so when I found this one I was really pleased!

      Delete