Saturday, 3 March 2012

A Pearly Mac Highlighter...

After what feels like an eternity of using powder highlighters, I have recently really fallen in love with liquid/cream ones again.


One of my absolute favourites is the Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl




Cream Colour Bases are multi purpose, meaning that they can be used for practically anything. The shade that I have is Pearl which is a frosty cream shade, absolutely ideal for a highlight colour.



The texture of this is gorgeous. Its really creamy and a little goes a long way. I love to use this as a highlighter on both my cheeks and brow bone. It give the most gorgeous pearly sheen.




You can really see the gorgeous sheen in the picture above.


What I love about this is the intensity that you can get using very little product. It is entirely buildable but I would say that if you want a very subtle highlight, use a very light hand. It is easy to go overboard with this.


This is also great in terms of lasting power, it lasts through most of the day - a good 5 or 6 hours before I feel the need to touch up. I do think that if you did use too much of this it may slip off the face or make you look greasy but with the small amount I use I haven't had that problem. I really love this and I would definitely purchase again.


Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment