Thursday, 22 March 2012

Lovely Models Own...

Recently I decided to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer thats currently on cosmetics in Boots and treated myself to 3 nail polishes. One of the ones that i got was Models Own Mystic Mauve. I know I have said before that I wasn't that keen on Models Own but this colour was so pretty it just had to be mine! 


Mystic Mauve is a lovely purple/silver. Its extremely reflective and was opaque in one coat...I LOVE it! It's just so pretty.... the picture below is 2 coats but it really didn't need it (please excuse crap polish application)




SO....SHINY.....


I also picked up this little number



Yep, thats the Max Factor mini nail polish in 45 Fantasy Fire. If you read beauty blogs regularly, or in fact, look at anything beauty related on the internet you will have seen this polish being raved about. Every blog I look on seems to have shown it at some point. Its also apparently been sold out everywhere. Well, since I've seen it online, i've been into my "local" Boots a few times and its always been in stock! I haven't had a chance to play with this yet but it looks so pretty...i'm just hoping I get on better with this coveted product than I did with the last one....

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment