Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Jemma Kidd's All Over Radiance...

I've been a bad blogger recently! Life just got in the way and I didn't have the time to sit and do blog posts. Hopefully i'll get back into the habit now though.


I've had this little beauty for quite a while and I really love it



Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in 02 Rose Gold is a gorgeous cream highlighter. It comes in a fairly large sized (10g worth) round container complete with a good sized mirror. The packaging is nice and simple - nothing to write home about. My only really criticism of it is that it seems to be a similar material to the NARS packaging which attracts dust and dirt and all manner of things to it meaning it can look quite dirty.



This has actually photographed a tad more orange than it is in real life - its a bit more beige, but when applied, it is the most gorgeous gold toned cream highlighter. This has a much harder texture than any of the other cream highlighters i've tried and i've noticed that the pigmentation is less than i'm used to. I also have to work quite hard to get the level of colour/highlight that I like.

That being said this is really lovely. Its subtle, easily buildable and very blendable. I think this will last a long time and I think this would look particularly lovely with a tan.


Swatched and blended above. This picture is true to colour - i'm not sure why this has photographed ok but the other one hasn't. You can see the lovely golden colour. I do really like this. Theres also another colour - Iced Gold, which from the pictures i've seen could potentially be similar (maybe a little cooler toned) than my Mac Pearl Cream Colour Base. I'm definitely interested in trying it as well. What I like the most about this product is its ability to be built up which is great for those odd days I want to go for a more subtle natural look.


Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment