Saturday, 10 March 2012

Green With Envy...

Just a quick little post to show this nail polish. I usually tend to stick to higher end brands for my makeup, nail polish included. This isn't really for any other reason than I love the quality and adore the wonderful variety of colours. Despite that, i've been loving this recently. Its by Rimmel and is called Green with Envy



I love this. Its so shiny and reflective and wonderfully bright. Its a bit of a different colour for me because I'm always drawn towards the pinks but it makes a nice change and I really love it. Its the 60 seconds polish so it dries super fast (I wouldn't say its completely dry in a minute though). The above picture was two coats. Wear time for these is pretty average as well. I've also had this polish for a long while (well over a year) and it hasn't started to go gloopy yet which is great!

This polish is currently on sale at Superdrug for £2.99 down from £3.49.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment