Saturday, 24 March 2012

The Body Shop Lip Gloss Love...




This little lovely is a gorgeous coral pink lip gloss by The Body Shop. The shade doesn't have a name but it is number 16. I really love this. It's become one of my absolute favourite glosses. 

It's pretty standard in terms of packaging...but look at the cute hearts! Here's a look at the applicator 


Pretty standard but I like how this feels soft and is quite bouncy when applying the product.

As for the gloss itself, well its lovely. Its got good pigmentation, isn't drying and leaves the most gorgeous sheen. I find wear time to be about 3 hours before I have to reapply.  The picture below shows it swatched. It is much more orange looking in the tube than it is when it's on - it leans more pinky - but it still delivers a lovely amount of colour.


The only downside to this product is its got a weird smell...like they've tried to cover up a really strong plastic smell with some sort of fruity scent but it hasn't quite worked. To be honest, it's not a nice smell but luckily I don't notice it when it's on my lips so it's not enough to put me off.

Despite the smell, these really are worth a look. I really like this and will definitely be looking at getting a few more of these.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment