Thursday, 26 January 2012

I can't live without a bit of Bumble & Bumble...

Yes, its another hair care post. 

This is the product that I feel has made the most difference to my hair. Its the Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco Tropical-Riche Masque. 


I had read about this product on numerous blogs long before my hair disaster and had only just started to use it when the disaster struck. Before the chemical damage, this made my hair impossibly soft, silky and just generally gorgeous, I'd definitely recommend it if you want to give your hair a special treat. Now, it makes my hair feel soft, manageable and healthier.

This is an intensive hair mask, designed to be used like all the other hair masks out there - after washing and conditioning as normal, smooth over the hair and leave for 10 minutes or so. What I do with it is separate my hair into sections working from the back to the front and I coat each layer with a generous amount of the product, wrap it up in a towel, leave it on for about half an hour then rinse.

The product itself is gorgeous. Its very thick which makes me feel like i'm using a very rich product. It also smells divine - tropical is the best way to describe it - like coconuts. The scent lingers on my hair all day.

I rotate this with a Fekkai protein mask which I will probably blog about at some point as well. The Fekkai mask is excellent as well but I get a bit wary about using too much protein in my hair. I have enough issues with it snapping as it is. 

This stuff is just amazing. My hair feels so soft and healthy afterwards. It also appears to tangle less when I use this as my intensive conditioner. A few weeks ago I bought some Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner (which I will be blogging about - its amazing!)that has its own hair mask to go with it but instead of buying that, I just picked up another one of this. I just couldn't bear to go without it.

I purchase mine from SpaceNK and it costs £21.50 for 150ml. Again, its not cheap but this has become one of those products I really couldn't go without. I really feel my dry damaged hair is at its best when its this mask I use.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment