Sunday, 18 December 2011

Procrastination...

So, in order to put off wrapping presents, I thought i'd come on here and do a little post about a couple of things.

First is this gorgeous nail polish by Dior - Pink Aristocrat. Its a lovely pink with almost mauve undertones and a gorgeous pearl sheen. I love it because not only is it a gorgeous colour but like all Dior nail polishes i've tried, its wear time is excellent.


The next polish that I wanted to show you is OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry Collection. This is lovely. Its a gorgeous baby pink infused with both fine milled and chunky glitter. Its like a glitter explosion. Its stunning and perfect for this time of year (or if youre like me any time of year)

Now, I wanted to post a good picture of it (or at least as good as I can make it) but i've been a bit of a douche and left my camera charger at my boyfriends and, of course, my camera died. The photo below is taken with my phone and its not the best quality and doesnt show the polish off to its best, it is quite accurate in terms of colour. Imagine it a lot more glittery. It doesnt really show the glitter on the nails that well but you can really see it in the bottle.


The next is just a wee note to say I went back to my new hairdressers yesterday for a trim and she was once again excellent. She said herself that the difference in my hair, just between now and the first time I went in to see her (about 6 weeks ago) is brilliant. Over the last week i've got 3 new products that i'm starting to incorporate into my routine. They are
  • Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
  • Tigi S-Factor Spun Satin
  • Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Weightless Shine Spray (for styling)
I've only just started using all 3 of them so I cant really judge but I hope to do a proper post or couple of posts on the Elasticizer & the Spun Satin after further use. I've only used them a couple of times but my hair actually feels soft after use! I've also noticed a lot less breakage since using the Elasticizer and hopefully this cult product will really help contain the damage.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment