Friday, 30 December 2011

Pretty Little Polishes...


I got this cute little set as a present for Christmas. Its from Marks & Spencer and contains 10 mini nail polishes in a selection of colours. This is a great little set and the quality of the polishes is excellent. I like the nice selection of colours and wear time is great, I was wearing the gold colour for 4 days and only today did it start to chip! The gold is gorgeous, I absolutely love it but its very sheer. The picture below is after 3 coats


I've also tried out the blue thats second from the right in the top picture. Its very bright and infused with micro glitter. Its not usually a colour that I would wear on my finger nails but i'm off work at the moment and it is the holidays so thought why not! This polish isn't as sheer as the gold and the picture below was 2 coats


As you can see its very bright!

This is a really cute little set and I can't wait to try out the rest of the colours!

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment