Thursday, 29 December 2011

I'm a Dior Addict...



I recently treated myself to this little beauty, Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 257 Pearl. Its a super high shine utterly gorgeous lip gloss. Its a pale peachy pink colour infused with the tiny-est of glitter. Its lovely. Its quite sheer so still allows some of my natural lip colour to come through and will look gorgeous over the top of a pink lipstick.


Here is a swatch of it




I just love this. Its my first Dior Addict lip gloss, i've got a couple of the lipsticks already, and i'm really impressed with the formula. Its very soft and conditioning feeling on my lips and when it wears off i'm not left with that over dry feeling that I sometimes get with certain glosses. Its also not sticky which is excellent, I can't stand it when my hair gets stuck in my lip gloss!


Heres a picture of how it looks on my lips




Also i'm going to do a post soon on my hair since I've started using the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and Tigi S Factor Spun Satin but I think you can see in the photo above the improvement there has been in my hair. I won't ramble on about that now though as i'm saving that for another post!


Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment