Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A Glittery Black Pearl....

So if you read my last post you'll know that I recently painted my nails with an OPI glitter nail polish. After spending the best part of 10 minutes trying to take it off, I fancied something less...difficult. So I opted for Chanel Black Pearl nail polish. This is a gorgeous deep black green with a pearly finish. Like most Chanel colours, I absolutely love this. The only negative thing that I can really say with Chanel polishes is their wear time can be pretty dismal (with the exception of the Fall 2011 collection). Usually by the end of the first full day wearing it theres tip wear which for a nail polish that costs £16ish, is really quite ridiculous. I keep buying them though. The colours they release are spectacular.


Now, I know I said I wanted something less difficult and that was true. Until I realised that this is Christmas and possibly the only time of year that I can get away with wearing glitter nail polish to work. So with that in mind, I combined these...


To make this...

Thats Black Pearl with Illamasqua Spartan polish over the top. Since i'm still without my camera, I used my phone to take this picture and it really doesnt capture how lovely the combination is. It gives the most gorgeous sparkly sheen. Lovely.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment