Tuesday, 8 November 2011

The G-Spot....


So as I mentioned in my previous post I went a bit mental and spend lots of £££ on NARS at the weekend and above is a picture of my goodies. Please excuse the nasty greasy finger marks on some of it...I just couldnt wait to start playing! At the weekend I bought:

  • Lipgloss in Moon Fleet
  • Semi-Matte Lipstick in Catfight
  • Sheer Lipstick in Mitzi
  • Duo Eyeshadow in Tzarine
  • Highlighter in Albatross
  • Larger than life long-wear eye liner in Via Veneto
  • Multiple in G-Spot
Its a lot isnt it? How very glorious!

Its the final one i'm focusing on today, the G-Spot multiple.




This is a new release for their Holiday 2011 collection. I was initially a bit put off by this..no, not by the name, but by the colour it looks in the tube. I thought it would be a little too dark for me or may make my cheeks look quite ruddy. The actual result is the opposite. Its a beautiful rose colour tinted with gold that blends out into the most natural looking flush. I like quite a lot of colour on the cheeks and whats lovely about this is that it can be sheered out for a natural look or it can be built up to give a more striking cheek. Its just gorgeous.


The picture above is swatched quite heavily but to me its accurate in terms of the colour payoff. I've actually noticed that i need to use LESS of this product when compared to the other multiples I have (Portofino & Angelika).  The other good thing about this is its unlike anything else I have, which is a definite plus in my book. Such a lovely product and, for me, well worth the money.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment