The look i created is a simple silver eye for a night out. I took 2 pictures, one with the eyes open and one with them shut. Its a really simple look but I had fun playing! Please excuse the badly lit pictures and my hideous pulled back hair. You get the idea though.
Despite how simple this look is, I actually used a hell of a lot of products!
- BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer
- Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder Makeup
- BareMinerals All Over Face Colour in Flawless Radiance
- Mac Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Chanel Jous Contraste Powder Blush in Reflex
- Dior Amber Diamond
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Eyeshadow Base
- BareMinerals Eyeshadow in Celestine
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow in 45 Star Silver
- BareMinerals Eyeshadow in 1980s
- BareMinerals Eyeshadow in Minx
- Mac Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack (on eyelid)
- NARS Stay in Place Long Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto (on lower lash line)
- Diorshow Lash Plumping Serum
- Diorshow Extase Mascara
- Benefit Brow-Zings in Light
- Benefit High Beam (to highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Lip Crayon in Posey
- Mac Lustreglass in Wonder Struck
Like I said, a lot of products for such a simple look. I quite like it though. I never usually do looks like this so it was quite a fun experiment. I've decided to keep it on for the rest of the day as a real test as to just how smudge proof the NARS eyeliner is. Upon swatching it on my arm and wiping it instantly it doesn't smear at all but my eyes are super watery and basically everything I use ends up smeared for miles underneath so we shall see.
Good waste of an afternoon...actually its never a waste when makeup is involved!