Sunday, 16 October 2011

Two Weeks on...

Hello!

Thought I would do an update today on my hair. It isn't as rough as before but I've still had a lot of breakage and its just like a slightly softer brillo pad. A couple of pictures- 

In the picture below you can see some of the breakage around my parting. This was taken just over a week after it happened 


The next picture shows some of the matting that's still happening at the side of my head. This was taken around the same time as the picture above. This usually gets worse when I've not washed my hair for a few days. I'm currently only washing my hair twice a week, which, given I was an every day kind of girl, is pretty hard going.


The next 2 pictures were taken today (two weeks after it happened) after I washed my hair and let it dry naturally. You can see the discoloration caused by the damage. Though, in comparison with the picture above and the pictures taken when it first happened, the hair is slightly better, but as i have said, far from right




I'm still using all the treatments from my original post plus the moroccanoil. The moroccanoil and the Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco masque seem to actually be making the most difference. I realise my hairs a long way off being anywhere near normal but I can see and feel a small improvement which, given how awful it was and how devastated about it I was (still am actually), is most welcome.

I also wanted to highlight this lovely gift with purchase that I got at the Clinique counter at my local Debenhams. You get the gift if you buy any 2 products (I bought the all about eyes cream and take the day off cleanser). The gift itself is great and for once I think i'll actually use all the products.



The gift includes:
  • makeup bag
  • all about eyes cream (7ml)
  • superdefense age defense moisturiser (15ml)
  • mild liquid facial soap (50ml)
  • high impact mascara (3.5ml)
  • Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Strawberry Bliss (1ml)
  • Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad
The lip smoothie is particularly lovely. As you can see from the picture below its a gorgeous sheer plum toned pink with gold reflective particles. Its lovely and feels really smooth and moisturising on my lips.




Its a lovely gift so if you like Clinique or are thinking of trying their products, when the gift is this good its worth checking out.

Jill x









1 comment:

  1. oooo, I reallt want to buy something from Clinuque (i love them anyway) just so I can get the freebie bag!!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete